Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh happy day!

Spring has finally sprung! The weather we had last week was beautiful and we enjoyed every minute of it. We were glad to finally be able to get back outside. Liam, Maggie and I walked to the park every day.

We celebrated Easter with my brother's family. The kids had a blast hunting for eggs (and I had fun hiding them!) Liam filling the eggs. Of course he had to sample the goods as well. I'm not sure how many jelly beans and M&M's he had but he was bouncing off the walls!





Of course, we live in Nebraska so the weather is unpredictable. Today was cold and miserable so we chose to stay inside. After being able to run free outside, though, it was hard to be stuck indoors again. To remind us of warm Summer days to come, we decided to fill the tub and put on swim trunks. Bubble bath + blowing bubbles + every single bath toy we own = FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment