Sunday, December 12, 2010

We had quite a weekend!  Saturday morning started with Liam's preschool Christmas program.  He looked so cute up there singing with his classmates!  I actually teared up a little--I can't believe he's old enough to be in school!  Where have the last 3 1/2 years gone?

After that, Liam braved the snow and wind to attend his first Husker basketball game with Grandpa Dale.  He wore his basketball jersey and everything. ("Do I look like a REAL basketball player, Mom?")  He lasted until a few minutes before halftime.  I believe he told Grandpa, "I think I've seen enough," or something to that effect.  Pretty proud he stayed that long, though!

We all attended one of Liam's friend's birthday party in the late afternoon and had a great time socializing, playing games and eating cake.

We celebrated Maggie's birthday today (a few days early) with a few friends and family.  She looked adorable in her little party dress!  And she even kept a bow in her hair for a while!

She had very little interest in opening presents, so Liam stepped in and handled the job.  Her presents included a books, clothes, a doll stroller and a stuffed Tigger--she spent the evening pushing Tigger around the living room :)  And boy did she do a fantastic job on her cake!  She started out eating so daintily but soon after she was diving in head-first.  I don't have any pictures of that--will have to post when I get copies from the Grandmas.

I do, however, have a couple shots post-party.  She is walking like a champ now--she walks farther and farther each day.  I think she made it all the way across the living room tonight.  I can't believe how fast this is all going...  She has grown up so much in the past week alone!



No comments:

Post a Comment