I'm so glad I did! It's amazing how much more fun running with someone is! We're literally out of breath by the end because we can't stop talking the entire time. :)
I'm still not where I want to be; I feel I've plateaued in my running, but I'm still glad I'm doing it. I feel better about myself after I exercise, and I'm in a much better mood!
Recently I joined some friends (we call ourselves the Sole Sisters) up in Omaha for the Color Run, which is a 5k. You wear a white shirt and they throw color on you at each kilometer. I ended up only running about half of it because it was way too hot. (A 5k that starts at 10am in the middle of July? What were they thinking?) But it was so much fun! And most of our team found each other, which was quite a feat because there were 13,000 people there running/walking that morning!
A big "THANK YOU" to my family and all my Sole Sisters for the encouragement and support!!
![]() | |
| Heading for the "yellow station" |

No comments:
Post a Comment