Liam is picking up on words I don't even realize I'm saying. He's like a parrot, only much cuter and less annoying. :) He's picked up on the fact that I ask "what happened?" when he starts freaking out and I don't know why. So now if something happens and he's not sure why, he'll say "happahn!" and look very concerned! His favorite word still seems to be "taco," though after 2 weeks it finally seems to be losing its luster.
He wears his emotions on his face and I wish I could share a picture of each and every one! From his little brow furrowing when he's confused or upset to his huge toothy grin when he's happy.
We attend a playgroup at the Children's Museum every Thursday morning, and it's been a nice excuse to get out of the house on freezing cold winter days. Today as Liam was enjoying a plastic swimming pool filled with cotton balls, the instructor said, "he sure loves life, doesn't he?" He sure does! That's not to say we don't have our frustrations and temper tantrums, but for the most part he's a very easygoing and happy child. Which makes my job that much easier!
We're relocating to Grandma O's for the weekend as we're getting new windows installed! Liam's already had one sleep-over at Grandma's so I'm hoping this won't be something so new that he feels like staying up all night.
I've got some great videos of Liam rockin' out that I hope to post on Youtube soon. I'll let you know when they're up!
1 comment:
Taco? HA! I love it!!
Post a Comment