Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bedtime

Well, he's sleeping in his bed, but getting up earlier and earlier every morning. I don't know if it's because he's no longer trapped in his crib or if it's some other crazy reason, but we're not really enjoying it.

The other issue we're having is Liam's refusal to let Daddy leave the room until he's asleep. He's fine with me leaving, but will cling to Daddy until he's off in la-la land. This results in later bedtimes.

Later bedtime combined with early wake-up = crazy, cranky child.

Today he's running on about 10 hours of sleep, including his brief nap this afternoon.

He called for me after he woke up from his nap:

"I took a nap! I was dreaming while I tooked a nap. I was dreaming 'bout nooooooodles! I was pretending I was a orange noodle!"

I don't remember what else he said because I was laughing :)

1 comment:

Team S said...

Noooodles! I love it!

Maren gets up quite early too. She used to lie in her crib and talk to herself but apparently physical freedom requires company. Her two lines are, "My eyes are open! I awake!" and "The curtains waked me up!" Good times at 6am.

Post a Comment