Friday, October 30, 2009

pumpkins

We took a trip to a local pumpkin patch a week ago when it was really nice out. Liam was so thrilled to go on the hayrack ride out to the patch that we had to do it twice! We went through one of the "spooky" houses and it was a little too much for him. Maybe next year! In the patch he picked out a little tiny pumpkin for him, and he picked out a green pumpkin for me. I asked him what pumpkin he wanted for Dad and he picked out this little white one. :) I took a picture in front of the mums again this year and he, crazily enough, looked down in the exact same way as the photo from last year!


We also checked out the corn maze. I had a hard time keeping him on the path--he really wanted to run through the rows and REALLY get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment