"What is this furry thing?!"
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
end of January post
Instead of quiet time, Liam decided he wanted to take a nap. In the closet. Which I would've actually been ok with, had he actually napped.
Liam always wants his baby sister to sleep with him in his bed. I tell him he'll have to wait a few years before she can sleep in his bed, but she makes occasional visits in the meantime.
Why paint paper when you have a perfectly good canvas attached to your person?

"What is this furry thing?!"
Liam loves to hold his sister. But he thought she might be cold. So he kept having me pile blankets on top of them--I think 4 was finally enough. Check out the bruise on his forehead. I did that! We were playing "blue blanket monster" the other day and I was going to hide in his closet. Little did I know, blue blanket monster was RIGHT behind me so I ended up closing the door right on his forehead. He stopped crying 30 seconds later. I stopped crying 30 minutes later.
Baby in a bag in a Boppy!

"What is this furry thing?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment