
My parents brought up some of my old toys and Liam has been having fun playing with them. He frequently "shops" in our living room and kitchen--it's fun to see what he'll bring to me :) He likes to take "baby doll" along for a ride as well. It's nice to have "baby doll" around, too, because he can do things with it that he wants to do with baby sister. As you can see, baby sister wouldn't fare too well on some of these activities.

On weekends Liam and Daddy like to do shop projects. Now that Liam is using the potty seat (and doing quite well I might add!) we found that his stool isn't tall enough to allow him to reach the handles. Knowing it would be nice for him to be able to wash his hands on his own since my hands are often full, Dad suggested building a taller stool. I didn't get any pictures of the actual construction, unfortunately, but here is the painting process. Liam wanted it to be red, blue and green...and in most places it is smear of all three.



I leave you with a few recent Liam-isms:
"How terrible that I be without fries..."
(to a man who held the door for us)
"Thank you, you are such a gentleman"
"When I get bigger, I'll fit into my clothes. Then I will show my clothes to 100 people who aren't wearing any clothes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment