We have been working on a kitchen/dining room remodel for quite some time now. The flooring was actually purchased 3 years ago! I'm happy to say the remodel is underway! Brian has once again proven his skill in woodworking and, with the help of his Dad, built an absolutely gorgeous pantry for our dining room. It is made out of rustic cherry and I am in love with it :) It only needs handles to be complete! Before the pantry could be moved in, the floor had to be installed. And the walls painted. And...well you get the idea. The carpet removal/floor installation actually started 6 days (Dec 10th) before Maggie was born. Liam was a great helper! The paint went up next (only one wall, the rest will get painted some day). Brian installed the floor (natural bamboo) on the 13th and then it was time to install the pantry!
I can't wait to start gutting and finishing the kitchen now!
3 comments:
Wow....that look AWESOME!!! Can you send him our way to help us out! My hubby can do it, but the timliness issue is a problem!!!
Wow! Awesome work! It looks fabulous! Love, love the pantry. :)
Looks great! I love remodeling projects!
Post a Comment