This last trip Liam brought his camera along. Here are a few of the pictures we took.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Zoo!
We are so glad the Zoo is open again! It's small enough that we can go for an hour but there is still enough to do that we can kill an entire afternoon. And we always stop to get a glass of lemonade as a special treat.
This last trip Liam brought his camera along. Here are a few of the pictures we took.
Liam took this one as we were getting ready to go. DEER IN HEADLIGHTS!
New squirrel monkey exhibit! Here is Squirrel Monkey Liam.
One of his favorite spots...the spider web! We had it all to ourselves that day, which is a rare thing.
Maggie Moo enjoying the Zoo. Look at that hair! Receding hairline at age 4 months. A shame, really.
Liam took this one. I think I was supposed to be a turtle hatching out.
We check out the naked mole rats each visit. I was excited to notice on our last visit that there were additions to the exhibit. I asked and the babies were born on the 26th of April. Ok, you can barely see them in this picture but it's the best I could do. They're so cute!
This last trip Liam brought his camera along. Here are a few of the pictures we took.
No comments:
Post a Comment