Our little girl has been desperately trying to roll over. You can see here, she would get everything over except that darn shoulder would always get in the way! Man, did that tick her off!
Finally, on May 11th, she rolled over for the first time. And now she rolls over onto her tummy and gets ticked off because she can't roll back! She just can't win.
Maggie has also been showing a huge interest in everything on our plates. At first we thought she was just trying to grab things. But when she grabbed my glass of water and brought it to her lips and actually drank, we thought maybe she might actually be interested in eating! She had her first meal of squash last night. The first couple bites brought a funny face, but then she started grabbing for the spoon. Tonight she practically fed herself as I apparently wasn't putting the food in her mouth fast enough.
Recent Liamisms:
"I saw a mixer truck! But its belly wasn't turning. Maybe it was taking a cement belly break."
I'm the not-nice Liam who makes messes and saves the day!"
Liam: "why is your hair short?"
Me: "because I got it cut."
Liam: "awww! I wanted you to be a young lady with long hair. :("
Me: "which is your left hand?"
Liam: "this one."
Me: "so which is the left side of the sidewalk?"
Liam: "that side" *points left* "And my right hand indicates that this is the right side."
No comments:
Post a Comment