
Liam picked out a strawberry plant on one of our adventures to Home Depot. It was a beautiful plant which produced many flowers. Unfortunately, only one strawberry was harvested. The rest were lost to squirrels. Of the one ripe strawberry he picked, Liam said: "It was delicious."

One of the ladies in my "Moms Group" organized a trip to a local dairy farm. We drink their milk as often as Hy-Vee has it in stock, so it was fun to show Liam where the milk he drinks actually comes from! We got to see the milking room and watch a big tractor/dump truck kind of contraption drop feed for the cows. Very interesting! I believe Liam and this cow were having a stare-down. She won.

We recently helped one of Liam's "uncles" celebrate a birthday at his family's lake. Liam loved every minute of it. Despite teeth that would not quit chattering, he threw a fit when we told him he had to get out of the lake. I think his favorite part, however, was "driving" the golf cart. Wish I had pictures of that! And I hope his steering improves or he can kiss all hopes of a driver's license in the future goodbye! Happy birthday, Uncle Derek!

Liamisms:
"If you didn't have a bottom, you would just fall right into the toilet!"
"Your words are a disaster! Stop harizing (harassing) me!" - after I told him to stop doing something
"I just wanted to get my regular clothes wet for good measure." - after I pointed out he was sitting in his pool without a swimsuit
No comments:
Post a Comment