
We got out the pool for the first time last week. Maggie wasn't too sure about it at first but once she got to splashing around, she was totally into it! Plus her awesome big brother was there and he makes everything better.



Too cool for school

MAGZILLA!

GRAAWWRGG! No town is safe!

Our little girl is growing up! In the past two weeks she has pushed up two teeth, started sitting, and rolling all over the place. I'd forgotten this stage--nothing is safe! I caught her eating a piece of paper Liam left on the floor the other day. And then I found it again later, if you catch my drift. Her latest trick is scooting along the floor! Maggie the inch worm, inching her way across the room. Leave her alone for a couple minutes and you never know where she'll end up!
No comments:
Post a Comment