Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall!

We spent the weekend with Grandpa and Grandma S, plus the kids got to spend the night over at Grandma Sharon's while Brian and I went to the game!  What a fun-filled weekend!

 Friday evening the kids and I dressed up (yes, I dressed up too!) and went to the Y for games, crafts, and bouncy houses.  It was pretty packed, but the kids had fun.  Liam was surprised to see 2 other Iron Mans there; I guess he thought he was the only one.  Maggie's costume says "Nurse In Training" on the back.  I'm not sure what the wand was for but she insisted on having it.  Maybe to heal people with magic?
 Helping Grandpa stomp down the leaves

 Maggie decided she would stay in the leaves in an attempt to keep Grandpa from sucking them up.  He just worked around her.
 We love you, Grandpa Dale and Grandma Kathy!
The kindergarteners partnered up with their 4th and 5th grade "buddies" to help create a scarecrow on Friday at school.  Liam says this one is named Tim.  "You know, like cousin Matt's dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment