 |
| Maggie Pumpkincarvinghands |
|
 |
| ZOMBIES! |
 |
| Pumpkins! |
 |
| On the 4pm news advertising my running group's charity run |
My friends and I started a group called the Sole Sisters. We run races together, encourage each other, and recently branched out into doing a charity run. I volunteered to go on the news to promote it. We had a 1 mile fun run on a very very cold day in November and collected 75 pairs of donate to a local elementary school. It was an awesome experience, one we hope to do again in the Spring.
 |
| Missing one tooth, another tooth loose! |
Liam lost his first tooth down in Kansas and we assume he swallowed it since it was never found. They made a clay one for him to put under his pillow, though, so he still got a letter and a $2 bill from the tooth fairy! The second one became loose two days after the first one came out, but despite the fact that he could bend it over sideways, it wouldn't come out. He finally pulled it out on Monday, but has yet to put it under his pillow.
 |
| A foggy morning walk wearing clothes, Nebraska hat, princess dress, 7 necklaces (including 2 jingle bell ones), a basket of hair bows and a wand. |
 |
| Telling Santa she wants a "new purse, not a broken one." |
Santa is everywhere this time of year, but I refuse to stand in line longer than 10 minutes to see him and my kids don't care. So when I walked in to the Y and there was no line, I cheered. Liam told me I had to tell Santa what *I* wanted for Xmas, too. There'd better be a kid-free weekend in my stocking! :D
 |
| Telling Santa he wants Lego Batman 2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment