Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I built a snowman...

Here's Liam rockin' the puppy hat look. It doubles as a warm hat in addition to being the cutest thing ever.

Ok, so it didn't even come close to the size of Tim's snowman. And Liam just didn't have any interest in helping me. I asked him to help me roll the snowball and instead, he kicked it. While I built this sorry-looking, dirty-snow snowman, Liam played in his sandbox.


He did come over to help me finish, but thought that the arm should come out of our snowman's head instead. Liam also put the right eye on with his dirty sandy glove, which is why it looks like Mr. Snowman has a black eye. Check out that hair, though! Way to make use of whatever is lying around, Mom!
After that, we went to the park. He actually asked for the "backpack" (the Ergo baby wearer I bought a couple weeks ago) which made me happy, but there was no way I was stuffing a snowy bulky child in it so I carried him instead. I was so glad when he decided to walk most of the way home!
Of course at the park he found a puddle of water on the end of a slide. Instant ice gloves. So he got Mom's gloves and thankfully it was warm enough that I didn't need them. He wanted to swing and getting him in the baby swing wasn't the problem, it was getting him out. When I pulled him up, he popped right out and his boots *and* socks popped right off! I'm very glad that no one walked by at that moment to see my barefoot child. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment