Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I got to spend my Easter Eve morning with my Dad, Mom, Brother and Nephew watching the Huskers practice. Man a lot of those guys are big up close! We also got to tour the facilities including the locker room (which is quite nice!). I also got a photograph with Alex Henery.

While Brian finished installing our new blinds(!), Liam and I went to Uncle Tim's house ("good idea, mom!") to hunt for Easter eggs. Liam found out pretty quickly that they were filled with "num nums" and I think he probably sneaked 10-12 before I cut him off. He had a blast searching and did not care at all that after a while he was just re-finding the eggs that fell out of his overflowing basket.
Tomorrow is brunch with Grandma Sharon and probably more Easter egg hunting.

I'm really looking forward to this nice weather sticking around!

1 comment:

Miss America said...

I love that last photo. He is going to pick up that bench to get that egg. Classic.

xx

Post a Comment