| Breakfast of Champions! |
| Waving goodbye to big brother |
| So grown up! |
Today was a different story, though. Maggie and I picked him up and he jabbered on about his morning the whole trip home. It was fantastic! He took some of the carrots he grew in Grandma Sharon's garden in for the bunny. Last night he told me (and I quote): "Daddy will unlock the bottom half of my seatbelt and I will unlock the top half and then I will jump out and run to the door and Miss Kitra will open the door and then all my classmates will stand behind a line and I will give them each a carrot."
He told me today that they got to paint and they played a lot. They also sang "Wheels on the Bus" and "we all sat crisscross applesauce like this" (after which he proceeded to attempt to cross his legs while strapped into his carseat.) They also apparently made a school bus snack made out of a graham cracker with frosting, and little tiny marshmallows for the windows and little cookies for the wheels. He said "I asked Miss Kitra if she had any sprinkles and she said 'no' so I told her to put it on her shopping list."
I think on Thursday I'm going to bring a recording device of some sort because I have to record all this talking and excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment