Friday, September 3, 2010

So many things...

We have done so much in the past month that I am overwhelmed with all I have to blog about. 

Liam had his first dental visit, and unfortunately we found out he had 3 cavities.  He just got his final one filled this morning (they did one per visits so his entire mouth wouldn't be numb) and despite going through all that, he came out grinning and yelled "I love train dentist!" (their office is set up like a train station)  He also wanted to invite the dentist to our house to play games and have lunch with us sometime.  I'd say they're doing something right!  :)

Speaking of teeth, Maggie now has a total of 5.  Three on top and the two on the bottom.  I have yet to get a great picture of them, though.

Maggie won't cooperate with baby food on a spoon unless Liam is around.  He says "ahh," she laughs, I shove a spoon in.  Here he is attempting to cut out the middleman.  It was working until they both started laughing and he just smeared food all over her face.
We made a family trip to the county fair this year because Liam got a bunch of free stuff for finishing the Summer Reading Program.  Highlights of the trip included the Ferris wheel, a free hot dog and pop, and sweating off 10 lbs in the scorching heat.
Watching pigs race
It's hot, but I'll smile because I love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment