Happy Halloween everyone! Liam decided to have 3 different costumes this year. His ghost costume from last year's Halloween for his preschool party, his Lightning McQueen Pit Crew costume for Boo at the Zoo, and as a last minute change this afternoon, he decided to be a UPS Guy. So I grabbed a box and cut a hole in the top and that's what he carried around to hold his treats. His costume was a hit with all the neighbors!
Maggie decided to take a nap at 6 this evening so she missed out on most of the fun. But I put her in her costume (which is actually Liam's costume from when he was 8 months old!) and got some pictures. She and I also went to a couple houses to say "Happy Halloween" and she ended up getting some Twizzlers (which she didn't eat) and a baby toy, so it was a good night for her, too.
 |
| The obligatory "sit in front of my sister" picture |
 |
| You do WHAT to pumpkins? I SWEAR I'm not a real pumpkin... |
I let Maggie have a taste of my Tootsiepop and she took it from me. She did share, though. She'd suck on it and then stick it in my mouth and then take it back. You should've heard the shriek of anger when I took it away from her a couple minutes later! Bad Mommy.
 |
| First lollypop |
No comments:
Post a Comment