 |
| Help me (walk)! |
 |
| Grandma time! |
 |
| Enjoying first s'more! |
 |
| Enjoying first s'more (minus chocolate and marshmallow) |
Sorry it's been so long since my last update. Blogger updated some settings and I got frustrated with it and consequently gave up on all things blog. But now I'm back! Still haven't quite figured things out, but at least you get some new pictures.
We have been keeping busy with preschool, which Liam is absolutely LOVING, zoo trips, park playing, and no-napping kids. A friend of mine recently said "you have the most ridiculous kids when it comes to napping/sleeping." And I'm going to have to agree. But such is life, and we manage. Most days I feel like I'm putting in 14-15 hours and it's exhausting. ("But kids are worth it!" - My inner mantra)
1 comment:
You have some cutie patootie kids!!
Post a Comment