Monday, June 27, 2011

Firsts

First dunk
Maggie and I took a "class" together at the Children's Museum.  Mostly it was just her making a mess, but that was ok by me since I wasn't the one cleaning it up!  We LOVE our Children's Museum!
First "train ride"
We made our first trip up to the Durham Museum.  The kids loved the trains--model trains and the real one.  I think we made three trips through the train and I was afraid I'd never get them to leave those chairs.  What is it with trains?  I think the kids would skip the whole zoo if they knew they could ride the train each time!
First last day of school
 Liam finished up his first year of preschool in May.  It has been fun to watch him grow throughout the year, and school has been a big part of that.  He will have one more year of preschool and then it's on to Kindergarten.  How did he get so old?
First appliance decoration
Thanks, Maggie!  For our fridge's 1 year anniversary, Maggie decided to get out the dry-erase markers.  Thankfully, it cleaned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment