Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Butts and books

It has been hot.  Really hot this summer.  But then we finally got cool weather!  So we got out the pool of course.  (?)  We do things a little backward at our house.  I picked this pool up at an end-of-summer sale and Liam desperately wanted to try it out.  It took forever to fill but it was totally worth it.  Maggie threw a fit and said she didn't want to swim, but when we got out there she changed her mind.  Not wanting to wait for a swimsuit, she decided to wear her birthday suit instead.  I think she was in there for at least 30 minutes before I made her get out and warm up in a towel.  They threw water, they mowed water, they dumped water over their heads, and they used squirt guns.

 Still outside!  Now we're trying an all new American pastime, Naked Mowing!

I thought, "Phew, we're in the backyard so no one can see I'm letting my daughter run around nekkid."  And then I go and post the pictures on the internet.  Win!

 Liam decided he wanted to read books to Maggie tonight.  It was very cute!  She almost made it through one whole book!  I got it on video, too.  I'll try to figure out how to post that somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment