Monday, October 3, 2011

First dentist appointment (9-13)

Liam loves the dentist (no joke...even after 3 fillings he still loves the dentist), so it wasn't hard to get Maggie excited about it as well.  The kids' dentist office is set up like a train station and they have a model train that goes around the room when you press a button.  While we waited for Liam to finish, Maggie and I pressed that button over and over and over and over again.  When it would start again she would yell "yay, train!  I LOVE it!"  She was excited to go back and see Dr. Greg and her face lit up when she got to pick out a new toothbrush.  She lay down in my lap so Dr. Greg could inspect her teeth and when I sat her back up again she said "Again!!"  Dr. Greg laughed and said that wasn't something he heard very often. 

She refused to let go of her new toothbrush until we got home

Did I mention they have a PS3 in the waiting room?  Big hit.
Liam got an "A" on his "Report Card," meaning he brushes well and his teeth look great.  He was very pleased to hear that as he loves to brush his teeth.  And Maggie loves to copy her big brother so it works out well for everyone!

1 comment:

Nikkidemas said...

"Again!" LOL Those O'Neal rugrats are so well-behaved!

Post a Comment