This morning we went to the Anderson Library to see firefighters and a firetruck ("weeooh weeooh"). He actually was brave enough to give the firefighter in full dress a high five! He made me get into the truck with him so I didn't get any pictures of him inside, but I propped him up on the front for a quick photo. They even let the kids hold and turn on the fire hose, which was really cool. And then they turned on the sirens as they left, which Liam enjoyed.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Weeooh weeooh!
We've been having some issues with bedtime. Liam's refusing to sleep and screams for 30 minutes plus before exhausting himself. He does fine if I sleep on the floor with him, but I refuse to do that every night. It's heartbreaking to hear him cry!
This morning we went to the Anderson Library to see firefighters and a firetruck ("weeooh weeooh"). He actually was brave enough to give the firefighter in full dress a high five! He made me get into the truck with him so I didn't get any pictures of him inside, but I propped him up on the front for a quick photo. They even let the kids hold and turn on the fire hose, which was really cool. And then they turned on the sirens as they left, which Liam enjoyed.
This morning we went to the Anderson Library to see firefighters and a firetruck ("weeooh weeooh"). He actually was brave enough to give the firefighter in full dress a high five! He made me get into the truck with him so I didn't get any pictures of him inside, but I propped him up on the front for a quick photo. They even let the kids hold and turn on the fire hose, which was really cool. And then they turned on the sirens as they left, which Liam enjoyed.
1 comment:
This was a lot of fun! Glad we got to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment