Sunday, December 27, 2009

more pictures

Posing in his new Lightning McQueen PJs.
Not sure what this is officially called, but Danielle made it for her--we lovingly refer to it as "baby in a bag." The blanket that doesn't have to be wrapped around!


"I'm decorating baby sister for Christmas!" His words, not mine. Isn't she festive?

The first week of Maggie's life has been quite eventful. Last Sunday was to be Christmas with my family. We got halfway through opening presents when Liam got sick. It's the first time he's ever thrown up so it was very traumatic to him and to us. That was the beginning of the end for all of us. Brian got sick early Tuesday morning and I followed suit about 3 hours later. Grandma Sharon was kind enough to risk her own health and come over to help out--we cannot thank her enough! As of today, Liam is the only one who still seems to be affected, but Brian and I are still getting our strength and appetites back. We are just glad that Maggie stayed healthy throughout.

Here's our Christmas Day dinner--we strayed from crackers and Pedialyte/Gatorade to have red and green pancakes!


After being stuck inside for nearly a week, we had to get out momentarily. I ran out to grab these shots of Liam and Daddy's "snow house" before retreating to the warmth of the house. I'm glad I didn't have to shovel the 2' thick layer of snow on our driveway!


We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

KJM said...

The snow cave is fantastic! I want one!

I also love the baby in a bag. Very clever. And how can you resist an adorable baby??

rebecca said...

ohhh!! my dad used to make snow forts like that for us when we were little!!!
love the new pics of sweet little maggie!

Post a Comment