After playing with Grandma Sharon all afternoon, Liam came home to find that Daddy had set up our new tent on the deck. He was so excited, it took him quite a while to fall asleep. Apparently he was up until 10:10pm! They read stories and talked until he just couldn't stay awake anymore. I got video, but no pictures of them actually in the tent so maybe I'll have to photo document the first "camping" experience in the morning :) I wonder what time Liam will wake up!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
new kite!
After waking up with Liam at 7:30 this morning, I decided I needed a morning nap. So when Daddy woke up, I crawled back in bed :) Apparently Liam and Brian went to Hobby Town to pick up a kite while I was sleeping. I was woken at 11:45 by Liam running into the bedroom shouting "come fly kite with me!" We walked to the park and had a blast flying the new turtle kite he picked out.





After playing with Grandma Sharon all afternoon, Liam came home to find that Daddy had set up our new tent on the deck. He was so excited, it took him quite a while to fall asleep. Apparently he was up until 10:10pm! They read stories and talked until he just couldn't stay awake anymore. I got video, but no pictures of them actually in the tent so maybe I'll have to photo document the first "camping" experience in the morning :) I wonder what time Liam will wake up!
After playing with Grandma Sharon all afternoon, Liam came home to find that Daddy had set up our new tent on the deck. He was so excited, it took him quite a while to fall asleep. Apparently he was up until 10:10pm! They read stories and talked until he just couldn't stay awake anymore. I got video, but no pictures of them actually in the tent so maybe I'll have to photo document the first "camping" experience in the morning :) I wonder what time Liam will wake up!
No comments:
Post a Comment