Here's a pic of Baby Bean. Granted, he/she is still in my belly, so it's really a picture of me and my little pot belly at about 14 weeks. Not flattering, but that's ok! I'm so excited--I got to feel Bean bopping around in there for the first time on Friday afternoon!
Liam loves to help out around the house. He likes to vacuum, but doesn't like the loud noise so he asked for "earphones" to drown out the noise. Of course, the construction hat completes the look.
Friday night Liam was invited to cousin Mallory's 6th birthday party! It was held at Star City Shores, the local waterpark. I wasn't sure how Liam would do since this was our first big trip to the pool. We've been to the spray park but he's not to keen on water spraying at him. And the only real pool we've been in this year is the small shallow pool at Heartwell Park in Hastings (which is totally fun!). Well, I shouldn't have been worried at all. He took to the water like a fish. He was jumping off the sides, splashing around, kicking his feet and paddling with his arms. It was so awesome! He had a life jacket on for a while but kept getting frustrated that it would pull him up out of the water so we took it off. Liam also pretended to be a shark. I completed the scene with the Jaws "dun dun....dun dun..." music the first time. The next time he said "I be a shark, get Uncle Tim!" and took off walking through the water saying "wannit...wannit..." Very cute :) I think we were in the water for about 2 hours.
Today we drove to Columbus for the annual Schultz family picnic. It was fun to get to see everyone and a good excuse to eat lots of good food!
I leave you with pictures and Liam quotes:
"It hard work being SpiderMan"
"I play beanball bag!"
A: "Not today!"
But Daddy took one for him.
3 comments:
Look how cute you are! So excited to follow your pregnancy through your blog!
you're so cute angela! :)
I think it's VERY unfair that you've already had one baby and you are still skinny!! :-)
Congrats on baby #2 and I too look forward to the updates via blog!
Post a Comment