After a couple weeks of taking 3 hr naps every day, Liam is back to not napping at all. It's taking its toll on me because I was napping every day, too! I really miss those naps...
Today he was throwing a fit and said he wanted to nap with baby. So we went to Mommy and Daddy's room and he instantly started goofing around. I thought if I just pretended to be asleep, he'd eventually give in. Instead he got real close to my face and said, "wake up Mommy, I have a surprise for you. It be fun, trust me." So now he's back in his crib whining/yelling for the rest of his hour long quiet time.
Yesterday we walked to the park and got to watch the Parks and Rec guys mowing. Liam pointed to one of them and said "I like that guy. He not my Daddy, he's just a guy, mowing."
Last night he was bouncing around on the couch. He climbed up to the top and stood up. After almost falling backward, he leaped/fell forwards onto the couch. It scared us and we told him so, and not to do it again. His response? "It not scary, it AWESOME!"
We're going to have some friends over to play in the sprinkler this afternoon--should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment