Sunday, September 4, 2011

Go Big Red!

I didn't get a picture when Liam had his Husker shirt on.  Oops.

Grandpa and Grandma came in on Friday night to spend some time with us.  We called them on their way to Lincoln to ask if we could take them out for ice cream when they got to town.  The conversation went something like this:
Liam: "You guys want to have ice cream with us?"
G&G: "Sure!"
Liam: "Great! Could you pick up some ice cream on the way to our house?"
So, if Liam ever invites you over for a meal or snack or dessert of some sort, chances are he's counting on you to bring it.

Grandpa started my brick edging project (replacing all the black edging around the house) for me Saturday morning in the rain.  (THANK YOU, Grandpa!)  Liam thought that sounded fun so he put on his swimsuit and played in the rain also.  Then Maggie felt left out so we were all out splashing in puddles.  It was great muddy fun!

Brian and I got to go to the first Husker game on Saturday.  The weather was beautiful!  It wasn't a real exciting game (I almost fell asleep in the 55 minute long 3rd quarter, but I'm glad football season is here again.  The offense looked boring, the defense looked decent.  The only negative I saw in the game was the TransCanada "Husker Pipeline" video they played during the game.  I'm throwing a flag on that play, UNL.  Poor choice of  a sponsor!

1 comment:

Nikkidemas said...

Didn't know you guys were going! You should've stopped by the 10/11 tailgate!

Post a Comment